Pre-employment drug and alcohol testing is important to establish a safe working environment.
Prior to making an offer of employment, it is important to have the prospective new employee take a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test. This will reduce the risk of hiring staff who may pose a safety risk to themselves and others in high-risk workplaces.
At BMF, we understand the sensitive nature around pre-employment drug testing. All tests, whether conducted at our location or onsite are conducted in privacy and under full confidentiality.
How Pre-Employment Drug Testing Works;
Pre-employment drug testing and alcohol testing is conducted in private and on an individual basis.
- The Donor will be verified and asked a series of questions.
- Donor will provide an oral saliva sample for testing for illicit drugs.
- Donor will also provide a breath test for alcohol to check their Blood Alcohol Concentration.
- If the donor is clear and returns a negative result the process is concluded.
- A detailed Individual Donor Report will be provided by a certified drug & alcohol officer to declare the results.
(For positive results, we will require the donor to provide a second sample, this is usually a urine sample, which will provide a second confirmation)
|Pre-Employment Testing||COST (EX GST)|
|Oral Saliva Testing||$25|
|Secondary testing ( urine) if Saliva returns a positive reading||$25|
|Book Now or call (03) 9553 3056|
|Mobile Onsite Pre-Employment||COST (EX GST)|
|Call Out Fee||$200|
|Travel time per hour- if travel is required outside of the metropolitan area||$70.00|
|Air travel, accommodation & Meals||At Cost|
|Laboratory confirmations ( includes consumables, courier, lab analysis & Lab certificate)||$250.00|
|Remote drug testing kits||$50.00|
|Employee Education session 15-30mins||$150.00|
|In-house Employee Awareness Training – Half day||$450.00|
For all workplace enquiries please call the office for special pricing. Contact us here.